Try Autodesk Showcase 2013 Free for 30 days.
Start using Autodesk Showcase 2013 visualization software today.
Register and download a free Showcase trial.
Autodesk Showcase 2013 3D presentation software provides easy-to-use presentation and design exploration tools for architects, designers, engineers, and marketing professionals. With Showcase, users can quickly transform 3D CAD design models into interactive walk-throughs and presentations, making it easier to evaluate aesthetic and functional aspects of the design in real time. Explore designs in context and in detail with real-world materials, lighting, and environments, and add powerful narrative to designs with storyboarding features, non-photorealistic effects, and movie creation tools for desktop, web, and mobile display.
· Do more with AutoCAD—Launch Autodesk Showcase 2013 directly from AutoCAD 2013, AutoCAD Architecture 2013, or AutoCAD MEP 2013 software, and Showcase creates a rendered 3D scene, including support for Autodesk Materials, Views, and AutoCAD xrefs.
· Animate Inventor constraints—Launch Showcase 2013 directly from Autodesk Inventor 2013 software, and Showcase creates an animated digital prototype, including support for multiple Inventor constraints.
· Showcase everywhere—Publish your Showcase scenes and use cloud-based Autodesk 360 services for easy viewing on the web and mobile devices.
· Photo quality, right before your eyes—With improved rendering technology, it’s never been easier to achieve stunning realism instantly in the viewport.
· Enhanced ease of use—The new Showcase Command Center makes it easy for anyone to get started, achieve great-looking results, and have fun.